John is in Omaha until the 23rd. He is there for some of his military training. We are missing him here. Especially me..2 kids, working and 35 weeks pregnant is not the best combination to be tackling by yourself! However, the people from church have been great. They are bringing us food every few days. As any mom knows..that helps SOOOO much! Especially when I am working all day and then going to get the kiddos..to not have to cook the second I get home is great!
Now, if we could just get Savannah to sleep! She still thinks 2-4 hours of sleep total in a day and night is more than enough. Well, maybe it is for her..but not so much for me. No, she will not play quietly by herself or even watch TV by herself. She still feels the need to make sure I am awake too.
She is so excited about Caroline coming. I am just wondering if she will still be as excited after Caroline gets home. I am still not sure she fully realizes that Caroline is going to take some attention off of her.
I am going to add a couple more posts. I am keeping them separate to keep one post from being super long...but they are just some cute things people have either sent me in an email, or I saw somewhere online about pregnancy since that is obviously very much on my mind at this time!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Today's ramblings..
Posted by John and Dana at 3:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment