CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, January 23, 2009

Appointment 1/23/09

Today at my appointment I was dehydrated and had ketones in my urine, but after they made me drink 3 glasses of water they went away. I am supposed to keep forcing fluids.


I had one HUGE contraction on the monitor (yes it hurt) and a bunch of little ones. They said my uterus is definitely irritable. However, they said complete bed rest now isn't necessary anymore because my more recent tests and babies size and all indicate I am 37 weeks possibly instead of 36. (36 is if you go by my first ultrasound..but then I had a SCH and other problems as well. They also said it probably would not do any good anyway, I am going to have this baby anytime now. They do want me to stay off work for that reason and because of strain..it is a 3rd c-section so there is always the chance of my old scars rupturing (one of my biggest worries).

No change in my cervix even though off the monitor I have had several of those BIG contractions..but even with DD (whom I labored with but still had a c-sec I did not really dilate till after my water broke, then I dilated quickly)

Baby seems to have moved up some instead of down..again she is just like her sister..Boy are we in for it!

John is flying back in today so that will take some worries off me. The big one being going into labor without him and having to do it by myself. I really need him here. I'll leave in an hour or so to go get him. he should actually be in the air right now..or actually he may be trying to make his connection in Atlanta.

Anyways, please pray for his flight to be safe and baby Caroline to hold out till he gets here!

1 comments:

Rachael said...

Woo hoo! Getting close! No worries, you know I'm here for you babe!! Love ya!