There is nothing like the nesting instinct. I am so tired, especially since Savannah refuses to sleep. However, I have this "insane" need to scrub everything. I also keep doing laundry, including washing all the sheets and comforters. I guess our bedroom is getting neglected..but the rest of the house is getting super cleaned. I also have packed the bag for the baby (to take to the hospital - I am one of those moms that insists on dressing up the baby at the hospital). I am working on my bag. I even got some new pajamas for the occasion.
I will just be glad when Ian's new bed finally gets here so I can finish the nursery!
However, regardless to my "insane" need to get everything done..I really hope Caroline can hold off till John gets home!!!!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Nesting Instinct...
Posted by John and Dana at 3:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment