Well..I am still 1 cm dilated. I am 75% effaced. The baby has dropped a little further..kind of in between +1 and +2 station. (Here is a link to anyone who is interested in what that means http://catalog.nucleusinc.com/generateexhibit.php?ID=8391 )
They still have not let me schedule the c-section date for 1 reasons..I will not be 36 weeks officially until Thursday and the doctor is out of town. However, best bets are that if she does not have plans on her own before then it will be Feb 12th. However, that is not an official date. The NP I saw today doubts I will make it that far..she is even a little doubtful I will make it another week. We'll have to see. I am more progressed with this one than I was with either of my other two..including Savannah when my water broke. It just goes to show you never know..babies have their own agenda!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Doctors Appointment 1/20/2009
Posted by John and Dana at 2:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
You have beautiful children. Keep #3 in there as long as she will stay. I know from Christie having the twins how much every week or even every day meams to development. The twins were born at 36 weeks. You can go to my facebook to see pictures of the twins and the rest of the family. Hope your mother is doing okay. It has been a long time since I have heard anything on her condition. Love ya, Aunt Kathy Hammond
Post a Comment