I'll start at the beginning. This morning I had to get up early to drop John off at the airport because he has to go to Omaha for 3 weeks for some military training. It is rainy and cold, so I decided that the 2 youngest children and I would stay home from church since we already have the sniffles. Savannah went to church with her Mia (John's mom, Mary). Mary got turned around on the way home, so they were in the car awhile. Little did Mary know that Savannah had found her stash of markers in the back seat. Savannah used these markers to "put her make-up on". It is actually symmetrical though! Who knows, maybe my little class clown has a future in the circus after all :). Well, she does always say she wants to be a superstar...
Here are some pictures of her..


SAD CLOWN
HAPPY CLOWN
Here are some more random photos Savannah wanted everyone to see..I tell ya, the girl loves attention!

Sunday, March 15, 2009
Savannah puts on her makeup
Posted by John and Dana at 12:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment