CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, March 27, 2009

A Day at the Park

These were taken last Sunday when the kids and I went to the park with my friend Racheal. We had pizza and then headed to a park near our house. I think the name of it is Carl Cowan Park. It is over next to Concord Marina. It is a nice little park on the lake. We plan on taking the children there again when John gets back. It has little trails they can ride bikes on. There is also playground equipment. In the summer there is a water splash park that kids can play on. We will probably have lots of picnics there this summer!

Here are some taken at Mellow Mushroom (a pizza place in Farragut)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here are some at the park

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Caroline hanging out in the shade..I'll let her out more when she is old enough for sunscreen.

Photobucket


Some cute ones from the back yard. That is Racheal in these pics as well. She is my friend from FHU and she works at the same place I do.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: