CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Fun Making Strawberry Shortcakes

We made strawberry shortcakes last night. Savannah had fun and even followed instructions. (Big thing for her!) Ian was more interested in eating his project. We were going to make and decorate sugar cookies, but the oven part of our stove stopped working. The burners work..so I know the gas is getting to the stove..but no heat to the oven.

Here are the pictures.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Also Mia (John's mom) visited for the first week of John's TDY. We really appreciated her help and the kids enjoyed playing with her. As soon as she left Savannah started asking when she would come play again. When I said she has to work so it might be awhile, she asked when Nana (Dana's mom) could come. When I said I do not know..she went on to watch Danger Mouse and did not mention it again. She just loves having extra people here to play!

They did have a fun afternoon today though. We rode bikes in on the patio and played outside a little bit. We colored in our coloring books and drew on paper. We also played with puzzles and watched Spiderman, Tarzan and Danger Mouse. (As you can tell Savannah is far from being a girly girl). What a fun day! Mommy is tired..wish I had the energy my kids have!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Spaulding's said...

Where is his TDY?

John and Dana said...

Omaha again. The next one is in GA.