I am getting really excited about tomorrow. I cannot wait to find out if we are adding a little girl or a little boy to our family!
I get asked all the time what I want. I just want a healthy baby. After 2 miscarriages and such a scare with this one I have learned to not be picky. I wonder if I would still feel that way though if I did not have one of each. I would like to think that I would, but I really do not know. I have clothes and such for each. I just need to know which ones to get out and get ready. I am thinking the others will go to the next consignment sale that they have around here. (Speaking of which - I LOVE consignment sales!)
Savannah is not to the point of being not picky about what kind of baby we are having. She is convinced it must be a girl because she "already has a boy baby". She wants a girl to share her toys and her clothes with. We'll see if she still wants to do that later! She already gets mad if Ian tries to play with something she thinks is hers.
Ian is pretty clueless as to there is a baby coming. I have tried showing him babies. He shows no interest in them whatsoever. However, his favorite book right now is one about briging a new baby home. It has real life pictures in it, I think that may be why he likes it.
Well, I guess that is all for this blog. I'll post again tomorrow with an update on whether it is a girl (as Savannah as predicted) or a boy. Anyone have any guesses of thier own?
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Getting excited...
Posted by John and Dana at 1:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Can't wait to hear your news! Good luck!
Post a Comment