I have decided to create this blog to let family and friends know about what is going on. I think I may be better at updating this than sending out the mass emails.
As many of you know, I am pregnant. In the beginning of the pregnancy I had what is called a subchorioic hemorrhage. That means I had a blood clot and bleed in between the placenta and the uterine wall. I was given a 50/50 chance of the baby making it as long as the clot was there and I was placed on bedrest. Well, thanks to God and prayers the hemorrhage cleared up. I am still high risk because the problem existed to begin with not to mention the 2 previous c-sections I had. However, the baby appears to be healthy and consistently has a heartbeat in the 150s. This is very comforting. I had 2 previous miscarriages and was really afraid of having another. We have decided, however, that this is the last baby. We will be happy with our family of five!
I will include some ultrasound pictures in the post as well as some new pictures of Savannah and Ian. I will have even more pictures to post Monday. Monday is the day our BIG ultrasound is scheduled! We will then know what sex this baby is! Savannah is really hoping for a girl. She says she already has a boy baby. She is 100% covinced it is a girl. The scan also checks for any genetic abnormalities that may show up in utero, please pray that all is still OK.
Here is the first picture ever taken of baby 3. If you are wondering what the big black blob is outside of the area that is the sac/baby then that is the hemorrage.
I have more ultrasounds from in between the 2, but they are so early you can't really tell much other than the hemorrhage is shrinking. However, if you are curious to see them..just let me know. Below is one at 10 weeks. You can see that the hemorrhage is gone. Yah!
Well, I had planed on getting pictures off of the camera and onto the computer of Savannah and Ian. However, it does not appear to be reading the card so I will try again later!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
First Post
Posted by John and Dana at 9:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I'm so glad to hear that the hemorrhage is gone! You are all in my prayers! Love Melinda
Post a Comment