CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, November 3, 2008

Update

Well, we have officially decided her name will be Caroline (Caro-line) Elizabeth.

I have a new camera and as soon as I get the hang of it I hope to post pictures. The Halloween ones did not turn out very well. Savannah was a kitty-cat and Ian was a lion.

Today I took my 1 hour glucose test. It is a test where you eat nothing and then drink a super sugary drink. Then they test your blood sugar levels to see how they are. My OB wants to see them below 145. (This varies amoung OBS some have a lower cut off). I had a 148. This means I failed. I am not diagnosed with gestational diabetes yet. I have to go back tomorrow and take a 3 hour test. I do the same thing..I do not eat tonight and then I go in tomorrow and drink more of the sugary drink and then wait 3 hours to have my blood drawn. That will determine if I am diagnosed or not. Some people fail the first one and then past the second one, so I can still hope!

Onto more happy news. I will be getting a 4D ultrasound done at the Drs office on Dec 1st. We will have tons of pictures from it, so I hope to be able to post them that afternoon. We are excited! We have never had one of these before..but several friends have and they are really cool. We can't wait to see her!

Hope everyone had a great Halloween!

0 comments: