I had an appointment with the doctor the other day. Everything is still going fine. She is still a healthy little baby. We think we have decided on a name. We are pretty sure it will be Caroline Elizabeth. It is one we both agree on. Savannnah seems to like it soon. At first she was a little disappointed that we were not going with her choice of Happy Girl Day..but in the end she says she likes the name Caroline.
We are also going to schedule a 4D ultrasound. It won't be for about 6 more weeks. That is more of the ideal time to get good 4D pictures. I have never had one done before so I am excited!!! I will even be able to share it with everyone!
I just am hitting 22 weeks. I can't believe I am over half way there! We are looking so forward to meeting her!
This weekend I want to take the kids hiking up in the mountains if we get a chance. I hear the leaves are beautiful up there right now and I would love for Savannah to see them. She is so full of wonder this year! I will post pictures!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
We think she has a name...
Posted by John and Dana at 9:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment