On the 16th John and I will be celebrating 9 years of marriage. We are also celebrating ten years as a couple if you count the year we dated before we were married.
John's parents were in Knoxville visiting for a couple of days and kept the kids for us so we could go to dinner and a movie. Here are a few pictures of us.


Saturday, June 12, 2010
9th Anniversary Night Out
Posted by John and Dana at 12:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow, girl..you look AMAZING!!! That hair cut was made for you, and that dress is smokin!!! Where did you go?? Are you not on Facebook anymore?? I miss you!!
Thanks, Christie!
We went to Olive Garden and a movie.
I still have a facebook account. I am just taking the summer off facebook and focusing on the kiddos.
I am so glad to hear how great Blake is doing!
Post a Comment