CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Friday, January 1, 2010

Halloween 2009

It has been awhile since I posted. I have been neglecting my blog. I am going to post a few things to catch up now. I will try and keep them under different headings so that they are at least somewhat organized.

Here are some pictures of Caroline on Tennessee Day back when I was still working some and she was in daycare. We have a little monkey outfit that happens to be wearing an orange and white shirt - TN Vol colors!!! We found it in Nebraska of all places!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Here are some of the trick or treating photos. Savannah was Snow White. Ian was Peter Pan and Caroline was Tinkerbell. I wanted Savannah to be Wendy, but I could not find a reasonably priced Wendy costume. It had been raining all day, we got out for just a minute while it stopped. There was a rainbow in the sky! There are not many pictures, it started raining again pretty quickly so we went back inside. (These were taken with a small camera, in bad light, in the rain, and have not been edited, so don't expect great pictures)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I made iced muffins for Savannah's school party. Here is a picture of them. I have pictures of the party..but since I have not asked people if it is OK, I am not going to post pictures with other people's kids in them. This blog is unsearchable, but still..I don't want to do it without asking. The theme was owls.

Photobucket

0 comments: