CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Saturday, June 13, 2009

4 months old!

Caroline is 4 months old today! I can't believe it! She is laughing and rolling over. She wants so badly to sit up on her own. Tomorrow I have to take her in for her shots :(

Here are some pictures of her to enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Here are some at about 3 months with Ian. He wanted to play on the playmat too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket



Here is one of her and Savannah in one of their matching outfits.
Photobucket

2 comments:

The Spaulding's said...

She looks like John's mom in the 4 month pics to me!

John and Dana said...

yeah...I had 3 kids and not a one of them looks like me..I am really really hoping at least one of them will change and look like me..after all I carried them 9 months and had to have c-sections..it is only fair isn't it