I went in today for my 38 week appointment. There is no change in my cervix or her station, but I was contracting. I have also been having some bad pains around my c-section scars since last night. The doctor sent me over to L&D to be watched. Contractions slowed down, baby's heart rate was good so they sent me home. It was just "false labor". It sure does hurt though. I have another appointment on Thursday to check me again. It looks like she will be hanging in there till next Friday when my c-section is scheduled. I am glad for her to keep growing and I want her to be healthy when she comes out, I just wish I did not have to hurt so much this time. However, I guess Genesis 3:16 (To the woman he said,"I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing; with pain you will give birth to children.) tells me it is just one of the things you have to go through. I know the healthy baby will be worth it in the end..right now though I am a little bit miserable :(
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment