Well, there is not a lot to update really. Things are progressing about the same. The doctor wants me to work less hours per week since I have been contracting some. The contractions are not really doing anything, but still they want me to take it a little more easy. This is easier said than done with 2 small children at home.
We have made a lot of progress on the nursery. It is still not completely done though. I will post pics when it is.
This is what we have done:
1. John finished painting the room. If you want to know the colors of the walls it is Behr from Home Depots Gobi Desert color. It is just a neutral color.
2. We have the crib together. It is in new baby position and the bedding is in it, as well as the sleep position thingy to make sure Caroline stays on her back.
3. The changing table is in place complete with changing pad cover and wipe warmer. I have not hung the diaper stacker yet.
4. Rocking chair is in place.
5. We have a couch in there, but I have not covered it yet. I have the cover, we just have not got it on it yet.
6. We have bought curtains and a new curtain rod, but have not hung them.
7. We are going to put the futon in there as well. (Yes, it is a large room). It needs a cover. It is not in there yet because Ian is using it as his bed until his big boy bed gets in.
8. I have made letters that spell her name for the wall. However, I need to add the ribbon and then hang them.
9. Her clothes are divided out by size and the ones she will wear at first are either in the drawer or hung in the closet.
We have a lot done, but it still seems like a lot to go..and I am sure I will think of other little things to add as we go on. There is no definate c-section date yet..but I am guessing around the 12th or so..which means 7 weeks to go max!
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Update
Posted by John and Dana at 3:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment